BIDS, RFQ’s & RFP’s
Open Bids and Proposals Opportunities
There are currently no open bids or proposals.
Bid and Proposal Documents
Closed Bids and Proposals
- Metal Roof Replacement Building 7
- RFP for Strategic Planning Consultant (UPATED 5/4/2022)
- RFQ for Architectural Services
- RFQ Statements for Engineering Services
- Information Technology Managed Services
- JIPSD PROJECT WW 2022-02, PHASE-4 Rehabilitation of Wastewater Facilities
- Bid Results: TBA
- Custodial Services
- Financial Advisory Firm
- Professional Auditing Services
- Professional Real Estate Brokerage Services
- Request for Proposal for Flow Meter Study
- Bid Results: Bid Results for Flow Meter Study
What We Do
The Finance Department is responsible for a diverse set or internal administrative functions that encompass the following: financial record keeping and reporting, payroll, cash and investment management, billing and collections, customer service, cash disbursements, budgeting, accounts payable, procurement, financial policies adherence, insurance claims and processing, internal auditing, safeguarding of assets, CIP/infrastructure financing, Debt management, banking services, fiscal policies, records, management, permitting, purchasing and the coordination of the external annual financial audit. The District’s finance department responsibility also includes preparing the MD&A and the financial statements, maintaining the general ledger, and countless other analysis’ for external and internal use daily, weekly, monthly. We maintain internal controls that ensure accurate and timely financial reporting and financial analysis.
To become a vendor, please e-mail an introduction letter to Joanne Tucker, Administration Manager, indicating what type of services or products you offer and request that you be placed on our bidder’s list. If you have previously bid on a project or product, you are automatically placed on our bidder’s list. For more information on procurement, please review our Procurement Policy below.
Per procurement code, JIPSD sells its fixed assets here: Govdeals.com
- Audit Financial Statements