James Island, SC, is a thriving community conveniently situated along the Charleston Harbor and the Stono and Folly Rivers. The area offers families and businesses an environment that is full of history, character and amazing natural beauty, all with a sense of welcoming charm!
James Island is located just a few miles from exciting downtown Charleston, SC. The Charleston region has repeatedly been named one of the “Greatest Places to Live” by Outside Magazine, and has received global recognition for its beautiful architecture, award-winning restaurants, arts, culture, and independent shops and boutiques. James Island is proud to be a part of a rapidly growing region that combines a flourishing economy, rich history and breathtaking setting to offer a strong business climate and a quality of life that is unsurpassed.
Our great employee benefits & perks:
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Annual & Sick Leave
- Family Sick Leave
- Civil Duty, Military & Bereavement Leave
- SC Deferred Compensation Plans
- State Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
- SC Retirement System Plans
- FREE & Convenient On-Site Parking
- FREE On-Site Preventive Health Screening
- FREE Flu Shots
- Annual Employee Appreciation Event & Gifts
- Annual Employee Safety Event
- Contact Human Resources at 843-998-6192
- PO Box 12140 Charleston, SC 29422-2140
- HR Fax: 843-762-5241
JIPSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a Drug Free Workplace, and an At-Will Employer. We Participate in E-Verify. Qualified minorities, females, and veterans are encouraged to apply.