JIPSD Operating Conditions
To provide high-quality fire, solid waste, and wastewater services in a cost effective and professional manner.
By 2028, the James Island PSD will be recognized as a model special purpose district, providing excellent
services through skillfully trained and well-resourced fire, solid waste, and wastewater service teams.
JIPSD Statement of Values
The following core values are essential to the success of our organization, mission and vision:
● S – Safety
● T – Teamwork
● R – Respect
● I – Integrity
● D – Dedication
● E – Excellence
● S – Service
Proud Member of South Carolina Association of Special Purpose Districts.
- Commission Meetings
- Tropical Storm Idalia | Solid Waste Schedule Update 2
- Tropical Storm Idalia | Solid Waste Schedule Update 1
- JIPSD will be closed Monday, September 4, 2023
- Sewer Expansion Community Meeting
- Plans to Improve James Island Creek/Sewer Expansion Project
- JIPSD will be closed Tuesday, July 4, 2023