COMING SOON – More payment options at your fingertips starting 8/6/19!
We know paying utility bills isn’t your favorite thing to do, so we’re making it as easy as possible for you to make a payment.
In August, the James Island Public Service District will be launching a new user-friendly, electronic payment system. You can look forward to being able to:
• Pay your utility bill anytime 24/7 via an easy-to-use online portal
• Manage your account and view up to two years of payment history
• Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment
• Make a one-time payment or register to gain access to all features
• You choose when to pay – simply schedule a payment for any future date (before the due date)
• Set it and forget it with AutoPay…save time and avoid late or missed payments
• On the go? Use Pay by Text to get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method.
And the best news of all – It’s FREE! There are no added fees for residents to utilize any of these great new payment features.
So mark your calendar…soon, you’ll be able to put away your checkbook and pay electronically!
**Please note our online payment system will be down from 8/1/19-8/6/19 for software upgrades