Hurricane Dorian Recovery Status – September 13, 2019
– JIPSD roll-cart garbage collection will remain on its regular schedule until further notice.
– As of the close of business yesterday, JIPSD crews have removed almost 3,000 cubic yards of debris from the Island.
– Storm debris removal has been completed by JIPSD crews for most of Monday’s route and part of Tuesday’s route.
– County contractors have been and will be focusing on the Wednesday and Thursday routes until they declare all storm-related debris has been removed and JIPSD can resume its regular debris removal operations.
– As always, please remember to keep all garbage and man-made materials separate from vegetative debris to ensure pick-up.
– JIPSD is dedicated to ensuring storm recovery operations run as safely and efficiently as possible, and we appreciate your continued patience and faith in the processes in place.